A new facility is under construction at 569 N. Syringa in Post Falls for Quality Stoves & Spas.
Owners Jeff and Melissa Barnhart started their business in Hayden and in 2000 moved to their current location at 1611 E. Edmonton in Post Falls. They offer stoves, fire pits, barbecues, patio furniture, hot tubs, home furnishings and accessories. The new location will include a showroom, office and warehouse.
Hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday. Phone 208-457-8868. Visit www.qualitystovesandspas.com.
Engel & Volkers now in Riverstone
From nine locations in Montana, Engel & Volkers has added a Western Frontier location at 2040 N. Main St. in Riverstone.
The real estate company emphasizes a desirable quality of life, a variety of properties and growing appeal to global real estate investors, with the Coeur d’Alene area attracting primary and secondary home buyers.
Since 1977 in Germany, Engel & Volkers operates in more than 30 countries. Lori Allen is the real estate consultant for Coeur d’Alene. Hours here are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays. Phone 208-758-8440. Visit www.coeurdalene.evrealestate.com.
Post Falls Disaster Response Opening
A full-service property damage mitigation and repair company, Disaster Response has opened a location at 650 N. Thornton Ave., Post Falls.
Mike Mooney and Jen Goe help residential and commercial owners who have suffered property loss due to fire, water, storm, mold and other issues. Branches are in McCall, Boise, Lewiston-Clarkston and Post Falls.
Open for daily calls 24 hours a day, phone 208-661-9890 and 844-315-3100. Visit www.teamdr.com.
clean appleway under construction
Buildings of 3,200 square feet each are under construction at 271 and 291 E. Appleway.
Called Appleway Proper, planned tenants include a wellness bar in the west building and a chiropractor in the east building. Two 1,200 square foot spaces are available from owner Chad Oakland of Northwest Realty Group. Phone 208-704-2000. It also provides for a large building at the rear of the property.
Triple Play adds new attractions
Construction has begun on a Soaring Eagles Zipline and Free Fall Drop Tower at the Triple Play Family Fun Park off US 95 in Hayden.
The zipline will accommodate two guests at a time and go back and forth, and the Drop Tower will spin and drop passengers multiple times. New features that have recently opened are a laser-tag arena and an ax throwing area.
Now the Tidbits
- Bottle Joy’s tap will be at 1208 E. Sherman.
- CDA Idaho Clothing Co. expands from its current location at the northeast entrance of the Plaza Shops building to the former Grace & Joy space.
- The planned Thomas George building for the corner of Third Street and Front Avenue will be 18 stories mixed with commercial space on the first floor and 60 condominiums above.
- Watch for details on new buildings being constructed for the offices of Rogers Burgers on Government Way and Caliber Collision by Metro Car Wash in Post Falls.
- The St. Joseph Ear, Nose, Throat and Allergy Clinic will have a new building at 849 N. Syringa, Post Falls.
- Watch for commercial construction west of Hwy 41 between 16th and Horsehaven in Post Falls.
- The Rooted Chiropractic Club will be at 9420 Government Way.
- Many of the 16 retail lots are available in the future Prairie Crossing Shopping Center at the northeast corner of Highway 41 and Prairie Avenue.
- A hamburger restaurant and cosmetics salon will be located in the new building at Fourth and Lakeside.
- A new building for Etco Services is under construction off Huetter north of Seltice and I-90
- The PACR office building is under construction at 1857 W. Hayden Ave.
- Breaking Bread Bistro will be where Davis Donuts was at fourth and best.
- Literary Souls Used Books is moving to Ste. F at 205 E. Seltice Way.
- A sign on Wayne Drive in Hayden reads “Future home of Blue Chip Chiropractic”.
- A new Pizza Hut will be in Hayden.
- The Mill will be a four-storey mixed-use building at Government Way and Mill Avenue with businesses on the ground floor and 43 apartments above.
- Consign Furniture has a “coming soon” sign southwest of the US 95-Lancaster Road intersection.
- An express outdoor car wash is being built in the 3400 block of Seltice in Post Falls.
- The Pilates Club will be at the Hayden Design Center at 9235 Government Way.
- Cornerstone, a four-story commercial and residential building, is under construction in Riverstone.
- Bruchi’s quick service restaurant is planned for a new building north of the corner of Highway 41 and Mullan Avenue.
- Watch for the construction of the Vantage Point Brewery across from Michael D’s Eatery on Coeur d’Alene Lake Drive.
- Gentlemen Sausages will soon be in the former Abi’s Ice Cream location at 112 Fourth St.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Hotel is being built where the Outback Steakhouse used to be, at the southeast corner of I-90 and Northwest Boulevard.
- Watch for an antiques and collectibles mall coming to Post Falls.
- A new commercial and residential building, Midtown Center, is under construction at 821 N. Fourth St.
- Watch for major changes with the Burger Bunker and Bunker Bar on Spokane Street in Post Falls.
- The Den will be a new tavern at 761 N. Idaho St. in Post Falls.
- Coeur d’Alene Nissan will have a major addition to its building off US 95.
- “Dreamt” is the only English word that ends with the letters “mt”.
- Contact Nils Rosdahl at [email protected]